Fourteen outstanding authors. Fourteen extraordinary stories. One bestselling universe.
It’s the Twenty-Second Century. The galaxy has opened up to humanity as a hyperactive beehive of stargates and new technologies, and we suddenly find ourselves in a vast playground of different races, environments, and cultures. There’s just one catch: we are pretty much at the bottom of the food chain.
Enter the Four Horsemen universe, where only a willingness to fight and die for money separates Humans from the majority of the other races. Enter a galaxy not only of mercenaries, but also of Peacemakers, bounty hunters, and even a strung out junkie in the way of a hired assassin.
Edited by bestselling authors and universe creators Mark Wandrey and Chris Kennedy, “A Fistful of Credits” includes all-new stories in the Four Horsemen universe by a variety of bestselling authors—and some you may not have heard of…yet. The fourteen authors take on various aspects of the universe, giving you additional insight into a galaxy that isn’t at war…but definitely isn’t at peace. There’s only one thing for sure—anything’s possible for a fistful of credits!
Inside you’ll find:
- Foreword by Dr. Charles E. Gannon
- “The Last Alpha” by Mark Wandrey
- “Breach of Contract” by Terry Mixon
- “Paint the Sky” by Jason Cordova
- “Surf and Turf” by Jon R. Osborne
- “Stand on It” by Kevin Ikenberry
- “Lost and Found” by Jon Del Arroz
- “Gilded Cage” by Kacey Ezell
- “Legends” by Christopher Woods
- “With the Eagles” by Doug Dandridge
- “Dead or Alive” by Paul Corcoran
- “Hide and Seek” by Christopher Nuttall
- “Information Overload” by Charity Ayres
- “Enough” by Chris Kennedy
- “CASPer’s Ghost” by Brad R. Torgersen